- 3 bars (100 g each) Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chili flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) flaked sea salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) toasted sesame seeds or 1 tbsp (15 ml) achiote or annatto seeds, crushed
- Zest from 1 large orange
Lindt Chocolate In This Recipe
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Put the chopped chocolate into a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until smooth and melted.
Pour 1 tbsp rounds of the melted chocolate, spaced apart, onto the prepared baking sheets. Carefully spread, using the back of a spoon, to form discs about 4 cm in diameter.
Sprinkle over your choice of toppings before leaving to set.
Write Your Own Review